About Speech Blubs:
Speech Blubs, Language Therapy is purely an education app for kids that smartly uses video modeling as a tool to encourage kids to speak new words for language and communication. This app can be helpful for any type of child who could benefit from learning to speak. Speech Blubs is also a great tool to assist children who are struggling with learning to talk by using short, engaging videos, fun photo filters and animated content as well.
Why Speech Blubs:
Speech Blubs smartly encourages children to generate new sounds, using special facial recognition technology, and by encouraging your child to mimic what they are seeing all about. This app not only provides entertaining and educational videos, the app also becomes a handy storytelling device for parents as well. Speech Blubs is also being used as a smart complimentary tool by speech therapists, who are successfully and smartly integrating the app into daily therapy for children with Speech Delay, Autism, Down Syndrome, and Apraxia. For more information about Speech Blubs please read their blog here.
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make Speech Blub unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- More than 55 available exercises: Early Sounds, Mouth Gym, First Words, etc.
- Voice activated: function makes practicing more fun.
- Funny Hats: special effects applied in real time using facial detection
- Stickers: fill your sticker book as you progress through exercises
- Candies: unlock funny and educational content that triggers conversations
- Video modelling: this is an effective and scientifically proven method for picking up new skills and abilities. Children observe their peers through videos, which trigger their mirror neurons, which starts the imitation process. Video modelling is proven to be highly effective when it comes to speech development.
- Unlimited content: 55 practices and 250 videos is just the beginning. Blub Blub Inc. (the makers of Speech Blubs) is planning to continuously add new practices, including voice-controlled practices, as well as videos, mini-games and other app content, based on the suggestions and feedback provided by professional speech therapists.
Speech Blubs proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective Language Therapy is an education app on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes Speech Blubs unique as a Language Therapy is an education app is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think Speech Blubs deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if SpeechBlubs’s plans are right for them.
None of Speech Blubs’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
They have monthly, annual, and even a lifetime plan with prices starting as low as US $4.99/month.
To ensure that Speech Blubs is right for you, parents and therapists can start out with a 7-day free trial. During this period you will get full access to all content and enough time to test out the app with your children or patients.
Undoubtedly, Speech Blubs make the learning process exciting for kids and is one of the best educational apps for kids. The app is particularly aimed at imparting speech therapy for toddlers who are late talkers. Most importantly, it’s an app that won’t bother parents and to keep the kid going, the app developers have already packed it with over 1500 activities, exercises, funny hats and masks, effects, videos, mini-games, and more.
The best thing about the app is that there can be multiple user accounts in a single app for parents who have more than one child. The parents can even personalize settings depending upon the varied needs of their children.
Due to its popularity and usefulness, the app is covered in top publications like Thrive Magazine, Autism Parenting, Brisbane Kids, Speech Chick Therapy, and more. On top of that, the Speech Blubs app also bagged the Social Impact Award and is supported by Facebook’s Start Program.
The one thing that parents should watch out for is that their kids don’t get glued to screens for hours because it can fail the very agenda of the app.
So if you like this detailed review of the Speech Blubs app and wish to share your views with us, let us know in the comments section below.