If you are looking for a best and trusted order fulfillment software for ecommerce then you are at right page.
This article will give you an overall review of the ShipMonk order fulfillment app. They are a leading order fulfillment app that provides several features and services at an affordable price point. Let’s get started.
ShipMonk is an inventory management system and fulfillment solution that can efficiently process and ship orders. Its package of services includes warehouse automation for better fulfillment times and cheaper backend costing. ShipMonk is customizable to meet the needs of each customer. From custom packaging and materials to the use of gift messaging, stickers, and inclusion of promotional inserts, each other shipped out can be personalized. ShipMonk is user friendly, intuitive, and simple but powerful and functional. The software’s dashboard gives users constant insight on all components of the business from the breakdown of shipping destinations, total items shipped and the real-time inventory of the entire supply chain, know when you have low stocks as well as your top products. Advanced filtering options are also available to search for information and drill down from there.
How does ShipMonk work?
- The company starts all transactions with extensive consultations with potential customers to provide interested parties with a comprehensive overview of the nature of the service. This is achieved through phone calls or personal interviews.
- ShipMonk creates an account for the customer.
- Each user is guided through an embedding session to learn the details of the software.
- ShipMonk receives free inventory and prepares the products for pickup.
- The company sells and ShipMonk takes responsibility to ship.
Features of ShipMonk
Highlighted below are some of the great features that make ShipMonk unique when compared to their competitors in the market:
- Inventory Management Software
- Snap ‘n’ pack
- Order Tracking
- Billing breakdown
- Data Importing
- Best in Class support
- Major shipping discounts
- Quick fulfillment times
- 99.9% picking accuracy
- Cheaper fulfillment costs
- Secured storage
- Customization for packaging and labels
- Multiple warehouses
- Transparent billing
- Free Integrations
- Freight Management
- User permission
- Enterprise-grade security
- Actionable reports
- Special projects Feature
- Returns Management
The service combines easily with many successful shopping carts and other third-party applications. What’s even better is that ShipMonk helps make these integrations quite simple for clients. These applications include:
- Groupon Goods
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Shipping Discounts: Save money by leveraging shipping discounts through integration with most major carriers.
- Customer Experience: Build brand value and create memorable customer experiences with custom packaging, specialty packing material, gift messaging, promotional inserts and stickers.
- Easy to Use: A simple, intuitive interface helps view and manage all inventory and sales data from a single dashboard.
- Multiple Channel Integrations: Save time and effort spent on manual order input through integration with more than 70 shopping carts and retailers, all free of charge. Syncs with Shopify, PayPal, eBay, Walmart, Yahoo and more.
- Transparent Billing: Control budgets more effectively via a precise cost breakdown in the billing portal.
- Multiple Warehouse Shipping: View and manage multiple warehouses through one dashboard, and ship from warehouses spread across different locations.
- Date-Driven Clarity: Make better decisions with access to extensive data insights. Reporting tools offer a complete breakdown and real-time view of revenue data, shipping location and destinations, inventory levels, fulfillment statuses, total items, orders shipped and low stock alerts.
ShipMonk proudly claims themselves as one of the most cost-effective order fulfillment app on the whole market. And to be fair, they do a pretty good job of keeping that claim factual.
Something that makes ShipMonk unique as a order fulfillment appservice is that their prices are displayed clearly and openly on its website for their visitor. I think ShipMonk deserves the praise for doing this. In fact, on most screen resolutions and layouts, you can actually see their plan pricing without even scrolling down on the page! Additionally, their features are laid out clearly for potential customers to read and see if ShipMonk’s plans are right for them.
None of ShipMonk’s competitors have this level and type of transparency. Other competitors will hide the prices or make you sign up before you can even see them. This is often done to sneak in hidden charges that they don’t want to reveal until they’ve gotten you to register (and partially commit to going with them).
Click here for the starting prices for each type of plans at ShipMonk.
Is Shipmonk the most elite fulfillment service? Let me answer in two ways. First, all the services offered here are quite affordable. I will recommend this to most beginners. Secondly, it offers high caliber services similar to high-end fulfillment platforms.
Based on these two factors, I can make a sound choice depending on my needs. I’m impressed that it’s possible to have the packaging customized to my own specifications. This boosts my brand’s worthiness towards its end users.
The software itself is very intuitive and easy to use, so anyone can get to grips with it right from the start.
ShipMonk is a great option for any Amazon sellers who would like to take advantage of Amazon Prime and use the ‘Seller Fulfilled Prime’ option, as it can often work out to be cheaper than using Amazon FBA. This software is also great for anyone who is selling on multiple channels such as Amazon, as well as their website, or an online marketplace such as eBay or Etsy, as it eliminates the need to use multiple warehouses for your products, therefore saving money on shipping too.
ShipMonk Rating: 5 – Review by BigBigtech Editorial Team.